UPDATE ON COVID PROCEDURES
- We are happy to hear the recent news of Pasco County lifting the mask mandate indoors.
- After a year of exclusive curbside, we look forward to seeing a pet parent with their pet in the hospital.
- We are working on protocols to help ease the transition from curbside to in office care.
- We will continue curbside for those who prefer this service.
- Please be patient with us as we work to ease into the adjustment, by decreasing the stress and anxiety of re-opening for our staff, our pet parents, and most importantly for our patients!
- Please ensure that you reply to any e-mails with necessary forms.
- Please ensure you have with you:
- any samples from your pet (pee, poop) medications list
Covid-19 Curbside Concierge Procedures for An Appointment
- Pull into one of our designated parking spots that are numbered
- Call the hospital 813-948-6534 to let us know you have arrived. Please give the spot number you are parked in along with a description of your vehicle.
- Please wait in your vehicle until one of our team members comes to get your pet.
- You can link to our East-West Guest wi-fi in the parking lot with password eastwest.
- Let the team member know of any concerns and let them take your pet into the hospital for examination or treatment while you wait.
- We will call you during the appointment with examine findings and recommendations for treatment.
- If you like we can teleconference over Google Meet during the appointment. We will email you a code and link to join.
- We can take your payment curbside when we return your pet or over the phone.
- If paying with cash, let us know ahead so we can bring out change, or can leave the credit on account for future use.
- Your receipt will be emailed to you and the Doctor's discharge instructions will also be emailed later in the day.